Friday, October 1, 2010

Justice Speaks video. Benefit to stop human trafficking

My friends Rebecca and Clint Dunning have been hosting local events to raise money for anti human trafficking. Over the summer they held an event in Manitou, CO. They got a bunch of local artists to come and sell works of art, cd's and clothing and had everyone donate 10% to anti human trafficking. I got invited to sell my t-shirts (areteclothing.com) as well as document the artists involved with this benefit. I think this video came out great and I hope it helps Rebecca and Clint get more people involved with future benefits. There is one taking place at Pikes Perk on N Academy Blvd this saturday October 2nd from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm.

For more info visit the facebook fan page for Justice Speaks http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=152922514721904





No comments:

Post a Comment